A war over the Constitution has brought divisions in America to a “truly unhealthy” level, according to Roger L. Simon, co-founder of PJ Media and a senior political analyst for The Epoch Times.
“We have a war over the Constitution going on now. That’s probably the heart of the big split,” Simon told Joshua Phillip, host of EpochTV’s “CrossRoads” program.
“I think the divisions reached the level of being truly unhealthy,” Simon continued. “What’s going on is a bloodsport, and it’s extremely worrisome to me as a relatively old guy—very well worried about the future generations.”Continue reading “War Over Constitution at the Heart of Our Country’s Division”
Six months in, President Joe Biden has made good on his pledge to be a more aggressive third-term continuum of President Barack Obama, and that includes the weaponization of the administrative state to crack down on political dissidents.
On Thursday, Biden’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS) denied a Texas Christian group’s application for non-profit certification this week claiming its educating on Christian values is political.
“You do not qualify as an organization described in IRS Section 501(c)(3),” wrote IRS Office of Exempt Organizations Rulings and Agreements Director Stephen Martin in a letter dated May 18 to the group Christians Engaged, accusing the Garland-based group of “political campaign intervention.”Continue reading “Biden IRS Declares Christian Activism Too Political For Non-Profit Status”
BY GQ PAN
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Sunday pushed back on President Joe Biden’s newly announced executive actions on gun control, saying those proposals are no more than a “show” that doesn’t actually address crimes involving guns.Continue reading “Texas Governor Dismisses Biden’s Gun Control Measures as ‘Show’”
BY ALEX NEWMAN
The United Nations’ role in immigration policy is growing worldwide with the establishment of a UN “Network for Migration” in dozens of countries to facilitate large migratory flows, sparking alarm among American border-security advocates already concerned about mass migration and the escalating crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border.
The UN networks, which are led by a coalition of UN agencies, exist to support the implementation of the controversial “Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration” (GCM) adopted by the UN and over 150 of its member states in December of 2018.
Among other goals, the global agreement aims to facilitate the expansion of what the UN describes as “regular migration,” providing more legal pathways for would-be immigrants seeking to re-settle in wealthier countries such as the United States.Continue reading “Is The U.N. Behind The Migration Going On Around The World And At The U.S. Border:”
Republicans are describing the Democratic Party’s agenda as an attempt to, in effect, lock in one-party rule in the U.S. government — a far cry from President Joe Biden’s promises of a new spirit of bipartisanship in Washington.
There has been a record surge of migrants arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border after the Biden administration unilaterally, through executive orders, changed many border enforcement and immigration policies implemented under the Trump administration. Illegal border crossings are also on the rise. Shortly after he was inaugurated, Biden released his own immigration reform plan that would provide a path to citizenship for all illegal immigrants living in the U.S.Continue reading “Republicans see Democrats drive to rig system, secure one-party rule, despite promises of bipartisanship”
By Brian Trusdell
Rep. Richard Hudson said last year’s record number of firearms sales in the United States was directly attributable to the Black Lives Matter riots and mayhem that engulfed American cities and resulted in at least 25 deaths.
Appearing on Newsmax TV Tuesday, the North Carolina Republican said it was not surprising that federal background checks exclusively related to the sale of firearms reached 21 million in 2020, a 60% increase over the previous year.
“Every night on Newsmax, I see cities burning,” Hudson said on “Spicer & Co.” “I see people looting and rioting. I see the “defund the police movement gaining steam. Of course law-abiding American citizens, fearful for the safety of themselves and their family, are taking legal measures to protect themselves. It just makes sense.”Continue reading “Gun Sale Surge Tied to 2020 Riots”
The Senate parliamentarian has dealt a potentially lethal blow to Democrats’ drive to hike the minimum wage, deciding that the cherished progressive goal must fall from a massive COVID-19 relief bill the party is trying to speed through Congress, Democratic Senate aides said Thursday.
The finding by Elizabeth MacDonough, the chamber’s nonpartisan arbiter of its rules, comes as Democrats prepare for House approval Friday of an initial version of the $1.9 trillion package that still includes the minimum wage boost.
It also forces Democrats to make politically painful choices about what to do next on the minimum wage, which has long caused internal party rifts.Continue reading “Minimum Wage Boost Can’t Be Part of Biden’s COVID Relief Package, Official Rules”
Donald Trump has accomplished more to benefit the American people in his first term than any other first-term president. You have seen various lists of these accomplishments. Here is a quick-read, condensed version of just the top 100 of these accomplishments for you to share with others.
- Creation of Space Force
- Violent crime fallen every year in office until the present senseless riots
- Killed Islamic terrorist leader Qasem Soleimani
- U.S. became the world’s largest producer of crude oil
- Required all pharmacists to share money-saving information
- “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA),
- Low-wage workers benefited from higher minimum wages
- Biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade
- Save our Seas Act
- Allowed drug imports from Canada
- Required all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services
- Required hospitals to post their standard charges
- Year-over-year declines in drug prices
- White House VA Hotline to help veterans
- VA employees held accountable for poor performance, 4000 removed
- Joint plan to provide veterans access to mental health treatment
- Federal employees/military pay increase by 3.1%, the largest in 10 years
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
- HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients
- Small businesses allowed to group together when buying insurance.
- First Step Act, reforms that make our justice system fairer
- Rehabilitative programs for inmates
- Increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Forgave Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
- New single-family home sales up 31.6%
- Received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college
- Poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8%
- Poverty rates for African-Americans at all-time low
- Five national monuments, 1.3 million acres of wilderness added
- Committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure
- [Prior to coronavirus] Consumer confidence at an all time high
- [Prior to coronavirus] More than 7 million jobs created since election
- [Prior to coronavirus] More Americans employed than ever before
- More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created
- Doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased charged by 75%
- Dismantled an organization making prostitution-related advertisements
- Arrested 1,588 criminals associated with human trafficking
- School choice so that no child is trapped in a failing school
- Increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
- ISIS lost their territory and are largely dismantled
- ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed
- More than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational programs
- Expanded apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers
- Prohibited the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians
- Withheld money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic
- Halted tax money going to organizations that fund or perform abortions
- Sanctioned the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens
- New trade agreement with South Korea
- European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe
- Withdrew the U.S. from the job killing TPP deal
- $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China
- $12 billion in aid for farmers
- Over a dozen US hostages freed
- Made historic official visits to China and North Korea
- Billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border
- Second chance hiring for former inmates
- “Ready to Work Initiative” to connect employers with former prisoners
- Opportunity Zone Incentives for investment in low-income communities
- 8,764 communities across the country designated as Opportunity Zones
- End Common Core for public schools.
- Established 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund
- Prevention programs for Veteran suicide.
- Over $1 Trillion in businesses investment returning from overseas
- [Prior to coronavirus] Manufacturing jobs growing fastest in 30 years
- [Prior to coronavirus] Stock market reached record highs
- [Prior to coronavirus] Household income hit highest level ever recorded
- [Prior to coronavirus] African-American unemployment at all time low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Hispanic-American unemployment at all time low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Asian-American unemployment at all time low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Women’s unemployment rate at 65-year low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Youth unemployment at 50-year low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Lowest overall unemployment rate ever recorded
- Trained more than 4 million Americans in skilled jobs
- Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses
- Welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults with no children to work
- More affordable generic drugs than ever before
- Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging
- Right-To-Try allows terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment
- $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic
- VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act
- U.S. oil production reached all-time high
- U.S. now a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957
- NATO allies increased their defense spending
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord
- Circuit court judges confirmed faster than any other new administration
- Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed
- Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- New trade deal with Mexico & Canada
- Breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on China
- Improved the National Suicide Hotline.
- Most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC)
- Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education & Support Act
- Anti-robocall law
- US stock market hit all-time record highs
- Deployed National Guard to dispel deadly domestic riots
- Negotiated first Arab country pact with Israel in 25 years (UAE)
(Trump did all of this while fighting constant flagrant abuse from Democrats, impeachment charges, biased news reporting, and a pandemic).
Please “like” and “share.”