Donald Trump has accomplished more to benefit the American people in his first term than any other first-term president. You have seen various lists of these accomplishments. Here is a quick-read, condensed version of just the top 100 of these accomplishments for you to share with others.
- Creation of Space Force
- Violent crime fallen every year in office until the present senseless riots
- Killed Islamic terrorist leader Qasem Soleimani
- U.S. became the world’s largest producer of crude oil
- Required all pharmacists to share money-saving information
- “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA),
- Low-wage workers benefited from higher minimum wages
- Biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade
- Save our Seas Act
- Allowed drug imports from Canada
- Required all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services
- Required hospitals to post their standard charges
- Year-over-year declines in drug prices
- White House VA Hotline to help veterans
- VA employees held accountable for poor performance, 4000 removed
- Joint plan to provide veterans access to mental health treatment
- Federal employees/military pay increase by 3.1%, the largest in 10 years
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
- HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients
- Small businesses allowed to group together when buying insurance.
- First Step Act, reforms that make our justice system fairer
- Rehabilitative programs for inmates
- Increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Forgave Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
- New single-family home sales up 31.6%
- Received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college
- Poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8%
- Poverty rates for African-Americans at all-time low
- Five national monuments, 1.3 million acres of wilderness added
- Committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure
- [Prior to coronavirus] Consumer confidence at an all time high
- [Prior to coronavirus] More than 7 million jobs created since election
- [Prior to coronavirus] More Americans employed than ever before
- More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created
- Doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased charged by 75%
- Dismantled an organization making prostitution-related advertisements
- Arrested 1,588 criminals associated with human trafficking
- School choice so that no child is trapped in a failing school
- Increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
- ISIS lost their territory and are largely dismantled
- ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed
- More than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational programs
- Expanded apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers
- Prohibited the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians
- Withheld money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic
- Halted tax money going to organizations that fund or perform abortions
- Sanctioned the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens
- New trade agreement with South Korea
- European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe
- Withdrew the U.S. from the job killing TPP deal
- $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China
- $12 billion in aid for farmers
- Over a dozen US hostages freed
- Made historic official visits to China and North Korea
- Billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border
- Second chance hiring for former inmates
- “Ready to Work Initiative” to connect employers with former prisoners
- Opportunity Zone Incentives for investment in low-income communities
- 8,764 communities across the country designated as Opportunity Zones
- End Common Core for public schools.
- Established 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund
- Prevention programs for Veteran suicide.
- Over $1 Trillion in businesses investment returning from overseas
- [Prior to coronavirus] Manufacturing jobs growing fastest in 30 years
- [Prior to coronavirus] Stock market reached record highs
- [Prior to coronavirus] Household income hit highest level ever recorded
- [Prior to coronavirus] African-American unemployment at all time low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Hispanic-American unemployment at all time low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Asian-American unemployment at all time low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Women’s unemployment rate at 65-year low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Youth unemployment at 50-year low
- [Prior to coronavirus] Lowest overall unemployment rate ever recorded
- Trained more than 4 million Americans in skilled jobs
- Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses
- Welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults with no children to work
- More affordable generic drugs than ever before
- Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging
- Right-To-Try allows terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment
- $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic
- VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act
- U.S. oil production reached all-time high
- U.S. now a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957
- NATO allies increased their defense spending
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord
- Circuit court judges confirmed faster than any other new administration
- Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed
- Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- New trade deal with Mexico & Canada
- Breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on China
- Improved the National Suicide Hotline.
- Most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC)
- Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education & Support Act
- Anti-robocall law
- US stock market hit all-time record highs
- Deployed National Guard to dispel deadly domestic riots
- Negotiated first Arab country pact with Israel in 25 years (UAE)
(Trump did all of this while fighting constant flagrant abuse from Democrats, impeachment charges, biased news reporting, and a pandemic).
Please “like” and “share.”
Over the past few months, I have written a handful of articles that discussed what would probably happen if Joe Biden actually entered the White House and launched his administration. My initial belief was that Trump would refuse to concede and that this would be a trigger for national chaos, but I have also noted that Biden’s entry is almost just as disruptive, as it sends a signal to the political left that it is “open season” on conservatives.
Of course, conservatives are not going to simply sit still and be purged and abused, they are going to strike back, and this sets the stage for a number of events and outcomes, some of which are completely unpredictable, even for establishment globalists.
First, we need to address how Biden and the globalists are going to create chaos so that they can then demand their own brand of “order.”
In an article I published in October, I outlined why the ongoing economic crisis will accelerate in the wake of a Biden takeover. More specifically, I predicted that one of Biden’s very first actions will be to implement a federal COVID lockdown, similar to the Level 4 lockdowns implemented in Europe and Australia. Such a lockdown, if Americans submit, would mean an even larger spike in unemployment, a loss of hundreds of thousands of small businesses as well as a huge loss in tax revenues for some states (mostly blue states).
Another scenario is that Biden leaves the lockdowns in the hands of states, but pursues a nationwide program for medical passports. The passport, of course, would require people to take the vaccine and accept contact tracing apps on their phones before they can receive one. At least 30 percent of Americans have said in polling that they will refuse the vaccines outright. Another 60 percent have said they are wary of the vaccines and need proof of their effectiveness. So, the medical passports will lead to millions of people being denied participation in the economy and collapse happens anyway.
In other words, the elites are going to try to hold the economy hostage while telling the public that if we don’t accept medical tyranny it will be our fault if the system breaks down.Continue reading “”
The new President will get sworn in today. He will swear to uphold the Constitution of the United States. I wonder if there are any bets as to how long he will hold office before he breaks that oath.
By Charlie McCarthy | Monday, 18 January 2021 08:14 PM
A commission formed by President Donald Trump to promote “patriotic education” issued its final report, criticizing how American students are taught about the country’s formation, as well as the history of slavery and racial discrimination.
The 1776 Commission released a 45-page report Monday that offered “a definitive chronicle of the American founding,” according to the White House.
“States and school districts should reject any curriculum that promotes one-sided partisan opinions, activist propaganda, or factional ideologies that demean America’s heritage, dishonor our heroes, or deny our principles,” the report said per the New York Post.Continue reading “Trump’s 1776 Commission Releases ‘Definitive’ Founding of America”
Well the Dems are back to demonising the military and law enforcment again.
Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller said in a statement on Monday that the Department of Defense has not received any intelligence indicating a potential insider threat to the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on Jan. 20.
However, Miller added that the department is “leaving no stone unturned in securing the capital,” noting that all National Guardsmen deployed to Washington, D.C. will be vetted.
As we all know all know National Guards troops in DC. Around thirty thousand of them, are made up of mostly white males. According to the the polls, ninety percent of the white males in the military voted for President Trump. The Democrats have been touting for years that the white males are white supremist and racist. But only if your right leaning or conservative. Well that’s a lot of Americans to throw into that category.
Now if you were a Democrat politician you would be afraid of walking out your front door and see a Trump supporter around every bush. It seems like they are afraid that the military are going to attempt a coup at the inauguration on the 20th. With all those Trump voting white males that are suppose to be guarding them and keeping them safe.
To all you old Democratic Americans, do you even recognize your party anymore? The Democrats are losing voters every election cycle and they are going to the Republican party.
If the Republicans can put up a candidate that will put forward the same policies Trump did we can take back our government. But first lets take back the House and Senate.
Tech giant Twitter, Facebook and Amazon have shut down conservatives web sites and users. As of this morning I can’t access Parler and Gab. Apple and Google have taken the apps from their app stores. The President has been taken off Twitter and Facebook along with many others. Claiming that he is inciting valance.Continue reading “The Tech Wars Are Starting and Government is pushing it.”
I wonder if the instigators were truly Trump supporters or antifa infiltrators.