Warren Buffett, “I could end the deficit in 5 minutes,” he told CNBC. “You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election. The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971…before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc. Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took 1 year or less to become the law of the land…all because of public pressure.
I am asking each U.S. Citizen to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise. In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2020
- No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.
- Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
- Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
- Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
- Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
- Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
- All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 7/1/2021. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term’s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message. Maybe it is time.
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! If you agree with the above, pass it on.
The health care in any country is not set up to handle a pandemic. They are run to take care of the day to day patients. They are not set up to test or take are of 1000’s of new cases in a day or much less hundreds of thousands of new patients. But the U.S. may be better able to respond than the countries that have socialized medicine.
Right now Russia and Saudi Arabia are producing without limits and flooding the markets.
Cnbc reported today that China has come out and said that they have not had any new cases of coronavirus reported for two days now. How can that be? With over one and a half billion people that is just beyond impossible. With close to 81,000 cases and being air born how could they think anyone would believe that there are no new cases.
Now what would be believable is that no one has reported any new cases. I foresee millions of people coming down with the coronavirus in the coming months. There is no vaccine or cure for it to date.
It seems China is trying to improve it’s image and hope the rest of the world buys it. Problem is the world knows the virus came from China and they tried to cover it up for months. China’s doctors tried to warn the world but were shut down. Journalist are being kicked out of the country if they don’t portray China is a favorable light. I read where China even said they would curtail shipments of drugs to other countries. For those that don’t know ninety percent of out pharmaceuticals and ingredients that make our drugs are made in China now. This in the long run is going to hurt China more than they know. They were mistrusted before and now it will be worse.
(CNN)The number of coronavirus cases in the United States keeps jumping each day by the hundreds, pushing health care officials and political leaders to take steps to keep the pandemic from overwhelming the system.
The battle is to get equipment and beds to doctors and nurses and to stem the economic fallout by taking measures to provide financial relief.
Continue reading “Coronavirus cases around 14000”
The bad news is, as more tests become available, more people will find out they have Covid-19, the disease caused by the new virus.
That means many more patients at already stressed hospitals. Governors and mayors are trying to do their part by seeking more items such as masks and ventilators and calling for their citizens to avoid others until the number of cases doesn’t look like a steep hill, both on paper and in reality.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer he is concerned about medical shortages.
On March 11th 2020 the WHO org. declared the China Coronavirus a pandemic around the world. As of today there are 137500 cases and 5074 deaths. In the USA there are 1701 cases and 40 deaths. To me it seems like a pretty low number to get to excited about considering there are over 7 billion people on the planet. Yes it seems to be able to spread pretty easily but its not like its a death sentence if you get it. Unless there is something that they are not telling us. But a disturbing article that came out today on Fox News says this.
Now that the number of new people infected with the coronavirus in China is slowing down, the country’s Communist Party is ratcheting up threats against the West, with a particularly nasty warning about access to life-saving drugs aimed at the United States.
Continue reading “The China Coronavirus Is Now A Pandemic”